Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter at Narooma

Our last trip to the NSW coast before winter.


  Easter morning and following an email from the Easter Bunny, we made our way to one of the more remote beaches in search of eggs.

 
Katie shows Immi and Holly the large Red Herrings whilst I “check” the beach for chocolate eggs   

Wow! eggs galore


Sugar high arriving - time to dance...again...





With the red herrings gone, the real Dolphins surf the waves.

Water still 21c (warm) and Katie's surfing is improving very quickly


Katie gets up on the board yet again........shouldn't you on your Playstation thingy? 

A good sea breeze and time to get out the windsurfing gear


A slow start with very little wind next to the beach,
but kit breaking waves charging towards me.....finaly, the old timer, got out at the 3rd attempt



3 comments:

Marshies said...

Hey beautiful family, we miss you all too. We must meet up asap, as you say before the kids get too much older.

Ed Houghton said...

Hi
You don't know me but Immy and my son, Archie used to be best buddies at Bubbles Nursery. We have just emigrated on wednesday and I have been following your blog for the last few years, thinking what a great idea I tried to set my own up but people are having difficulty finding it even with the correct address/title, any ideas? we are on blogspot the free google blog site.

Dorsetts in Oz said...

Hi Ed, welcome to Aus. I hope your move went well and that you are starting to find where things are down here. I have tried to search for your Blog and Google UK and Aus but no luck. There are many other sites, both Blog and business, which appear to have the same key words and thus dominate the search results. Short of changing the blog’s name to something that has no relevance / matches, I can only suggest that you try adding frequent posts to raise the profile. I hope you all settle in quickly, if you need any advice feel free to contact us – Facebook is probably an easier forum for that. Cheers for now Paul.