Monday, March 2, 2009

The Dorsetts Discover Surfing

Hi there again, it was off to the coast again this weekend to go to a caravan show!! Yes, enough of that and perhaps more on it later. Anyway, we managed to get in some surfing in Kiama on Sat and Sun as we discovered a lovely bay that was seemed safe of rips and free of sharks! Holly was able to try out her new board and we all had a go - I think we have caught the bug, but as Hol's board was a little small, we didn't really demonstrate any skill - that is our excuse anyway! Back to Canberra and Paul is outside with Mark as I type, moving our shed!
There she is and now she isn't


Sal gets hooked on her new sport

Immi gets stung by a Blue Bottle Jellyfish

3 comments:

Ellie.F :] said...

Hi everyone so glad we can now keep in touch on skype!! it looks like you had fun and i hope Immy is okai that must of hurt.
Speake to you soon
love Ellie xxx

Emma Stormont said...

Dear holly. have you got my presents? if you haven't they are on their way.I'm glad i can keep in touch with you.My dad has got a new sailing dinghy so i will learn to sail now. ive been looking on your blog and ive seen you body bording. you look like a water baby too. have good fun. love from harrisonxxx

Dorsetts in Oz said...

Hi Harrison, your presents arrived today and I loved them - thanks so so so so much.xxxxx I love everything you sent and I am so lucky- mum said that! I have just finished writing you a note - so we can now be penpals too... I would love to go sailing with you one day. I miss you Harrison. Love from Holly. P.S I am sending you something this weekend to remember me- I hope you like it. xxx