Thursday, January 20, 2011

A few days in London with Catherine


Just how much can you cram into 2 days – Open top bus (great until it moved – wind chill), Hamleys, Tower of London, River Cruise, Regent street shopping, Visit to Des-Res in Richmond, repair a dinning table etc etc………a fantastic few days.


Travelling on public transport I was naturally cautious and kept my most prized position close at all times.....Sal was the same and didn’t once let go, of her phone.




I know what you are thinking, yes the hair is identical but I was at the “action” end on the day, Sal is the Mum!


A walk in exceedingly Richmond


Hire car was OK, but just not practical enough for us and the leather would only get dirty............OMG.....I’m so old and sensible now.....I sound like my Dad when I was in my twenties and he was over 40.......ahhhhhhhhhhh, that’s me .....note to self: book in for a piercing and a tattoo this weekend. 
     
Holly getting her ears pierced – no tears and very very happy. If anyone is missing a set of piston rings for a 1969 Leyland National Bus, I think the shop assistant may be able to help.

No comments: